Having completed the NaGaDeMon challenge, I now need to continue with this outburst of creative energy and get more designing completed. I am going to start with some ‘small’ games as I have other gaming plans for December.
Here are my short term goals:
- Print and play test “If you go into the woods…”
- Work on my non-intrusive party game
- Play Bad Elf some more
- Play my first RPG, Mutant Epoch. Designed and written by my friend William McAusland
- Start my Advent of Christmas gaming on Dec 1st.
- Finally get Tower of Doom to the table again
- Work on All Access Tour