Wow!! It is a month since I last posted!! What has happened? Don’t worry, I have not given up on designing of thinking about games. It just seems that I have had very little time to post, though I have lots of things to post about. Now my daughter’s soccer season is over and we have her school routine down pat, I can get on with designing and thinking about board games. The fire has been lit, the juices are flowing and I am ready to get back to some serious designing. What has lit this fire? Several things!!
- Geek Chat – Game Design Room is seeing the usual crowd. We always have great discussions and ideas
- G+ GameLabs are back! I have started hosting Google+ hangouts for the G+ GameLab circle – this got me thinking more about my Civ Rummy game
- AEG games have a new Tempest World and are inviting game designers to share ideas for games that could exist in this world. That has brought Renaissance Man back to the forefront
- My friends are bugging me to get Tower of Doom ready for more play testing
- Had a great discussion with David Short about Tombstone (formerly Redemption City) – so re-writing the rules for that game
- Excited about All Access Tour – my touring rock band game
I will be sharing details about these games very soon! I will post on one of these topics tonight! And hopefully the next night and the next…