Just got back from a week’s vacation in beautiful Campbell River with relatives. Watching Orcas, going fishing (nothing caught), nine holes of golf (it sucked almost as bad as my last round), and fun with family (gaming, beverages and the kids having fun) made for an excellent week.
Now back to work and hopefully some game design.
My list of games to work on this weekend:
- Finally get the cards for Tower of Doom printed and the new rules written
- Work on All Access Tour: North America
- Work on idea based around Fiasco’s dice set-up mechanism and send ideas to Joel E.
- Work on dice card drafting idea
- Work on Escape from Castle Colditz idea – meeples meet Mord Im Arosa
Let’s see how that goes.