It seems like such a long time since I posted but I am back!
What have I been up to apart from being crazy busy at work?
1. Revisiting Tower of Doom – really need to get the cards printed so it can be playtested. This will be done in next week when cash is on hand for printing.
2. New themes to maybe think about…Hatfield & McCoys and The Walls of Jericho…the Jericho theme is inspired by John White’s Jericho solo player game.
3. Back to All Access Tour – map still needs completing.
4. Trying to get as many G+ GameLab hangouts started as possible.
5. Stoked for my friend David Short and his successfully kickstarted game, Ground Floor. Cannot wait for October!
Stay tuned for more news