- My December Advent of gaming is progressing – so far I have not missed a day of gaming. If you want to follow here is the GeekList which I update daily.
- Had a conversation with David Gregg, designer of Nightfall, today. He is working on a new prototype, Just in Time – a game where players travel through time and space in a town trying to correct harmful events. He also listened to my idea, Darkness, and gave some good feedback. The picture below is a mock up of the Darkness board with the darkness tiles starting to invade.
- I have 55 people who have entered my Anniversary contest! More welcome – check out the earlier post.
- Have stickers that need sticking on Pot of Gold dice game
- Downloaded SoloPlay rules for San Juan and Endeavor – expect to see them as part of my Christmas Advent of gaming
- Taught my seven year old how to play a modified Ticket to Ride: Nordic Countries. She had her cards laid out in front of her and I placed counters on the board so she could see her routes. We each had three routes. The first to complete their routes wins. Sophie won!
- Taking Sophie to friend’s for an annual tradition of making gingerbread houses. Hopefully will get to play a couple of games – I am taking No Thanks! and Apples to Apples.
- GAMING TOMORROW!! A gaming buddy who has been MIA sent me an email asking if I wanted to game tomorrow night! HECK YEAH! With Pam’s permission 🙂